Apartamentos Milenio welcomes you and wishes you a happy
we respectfully invite you to follow certain rules to
guarantee you a great holiday.
- The Apartamentos Milenio has 1 bedroom apartments for up to 2 guests, 2 bedroom apartments for up to 4 guests
and 3 bedroom apartments for up to 6 guests. It is strictly forbidden for more guests, friends or family to sleep on the sofa, floor etc.
- A folding bed, linen and towels is available for each apartment at the cost of 20€ / night.
- We ask you to responsibly use your apartment and to take care of the keys and garage remote control if you
booked a parking space.
- For each set of keys that are lost or misplaced there is a charge of 14€ and 40€ for the garage remote
- If you leave your keys in the apartment, or misplace them and need entry to your apartment outside of normal
hours please ring (+34) 639834033 (Raphael) or (+34) 636828012 (Guillermo) and we will attend to you as soon as possible. Cost of service after 23:00 is 10€.
- If you leave your keys in the lock on the inside of the door and we are not able to open the door you
will require the services of a locksmith and you will be responsible for their charges.
- The apartments and the communal areas of the building are no smoking. You may smoke on the balconies or
terraces but making sure tobacco smoke does not enter the apartment. If this rule is not followed and the apartment smells of tobacco during the check out inspection there is an extra charge of
- Please do not throw cigarette butts or anything else off the balcony. Please also only flush toilet paper in
- Please note that any rubbish from your apartments can be taken down daily to the rubbish bins on the street in
front of the building. Recycling bins for paper, plastic or glass are also available. Please dispose of your rubbish from the apartment on the morning of your departure.
- The price of your apartment includes cleaning on your departure, but please leave the apartment in a
- During your stay please respect your neighbors in the building. If there are complaints Apartamentos Milenio
reserves the right to expel the guests without refund. The quiet period in the apartment buildings is from 23:30 until 09:00 when excess noise and loud music is not allowed.
- We ask you, following the current environmental policy, to switch off unnecessary lights and other appliances.
We also ask you to switch off the air conditioning or heating when you are not in the apartment so as not to waste electricity.
- If you are travelling with your pet you will need to mention this when you make your booking. We accept pets
only in certain apartments and we must agree before you arrive. There is a charge for this service of 15€ per animal for the stay.
- Check in is from 16:00 onwards (sometimes it is possible to check in before if the apartment is available). We
will contact you to arrange your arrival.
- Each guest must present a valid identity document on arrival such as DNI, passport or residency
- Clients can pay in cash or by card on arrival. The client will receive either 1 or 2 sets of keys depending on
how many guests there are, and a garage remote control if parking has been reserved.
- In case of breakages or damage please get in touch with us during office hours. The client is responsible for
any damage or breakages.
- Late check in: 10€ between 23:00 and 00:00 and 30€ after 00:00.
- Check out time is 11:00 unless you have reserved a late check out. Late checkout is charged at 10€ / hour
after 11:00 subject to availability, please contact the office.
- The apartment will be inspected at checkout. In case the apartment is excessively dirty or if there is a smell
of tobacco smoke there is a penalty of 30€ for the extra cleaning.
- All keys and remote controls will be returned at this time.
If you have any kind of problem we will do all we can to solve it, but you need to inform us as soon as
possible: For small problems contact us during office hours. For urgent matters during the night use the emergency number (+34) 639834033 (Raphael).